Monday, June 25, 2012

My First Blog...Ever!

Hi Everyone! So this is my first blog post...ever! I'm super excited to start blogging! I guess I will start off by telling everyone a little about myself. I'm 23 years old. I've been married to a wonderful man for 3 1/2 years. I have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. I concentrated in Finance for my degree and worked in accounting and banking for the past 5 years. I realized about a year ago that I was very unhappy working behind a desk all day and not being creative at all so I have decided to embark on the journey of doing makeup freelance. I have always loved cosmetics and doing women's makeup. I am a makeup and skin care junkie and absolutely love the feeling of making a woman feel more confident! I will be posting some photos of my recent work over the next week so please check back and leave comments!

Bye dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment