Friday, July 6, 2012

First Impression of Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer

Hi dolls! So first off I want to say that I had an amazing day at Paramount Carowinds with my hubby and 2 best friends! We rode roller coasters and water slides all day!! On my way home I stopped by my local Cosmetics Company Store and picked up two Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealers. I've heard so many good things about these concealers on YouTube that I had to try them! The concealers retail for $23.00 for 0.06 oz. Luckily, I was able to pick these up for $15.50 each. I chose to get the Ivory and the Dark Bisque. I should be able to easily mix these together to get a match for most any light to medium skin tones. My first impression is that the concealers are extremely creamy and cover quite well! They appear to mix quite well and could even be combined with a bit of moisturizer to create a custom tinted moisturizer. I also finally received my new supply of the Dinair Alabaster foundation today so I will hopefully be adding some new makeup looks this next week. Bye dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment