Thursday, July 19, 2012

Urban Decay All Nighter Review

Hi dolls! I must first start off by saying that I'm sorry I haven't posted the last couple of days. I have a horrible cold right now :( This a review of the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting spray. I have used  this a couple of times and I absolutely LOVE it!! I bought the travel size bottle at Ulta for $9 which is definitely a good price for the amount of sprays you get. I usually use 3 sprays across my face to set my makeup. The spray dries almost immediately and does not leave a shiny or vinyl appearance on the skin. Just a beautiful matte finish. I wore this on my birthday when I went out with some friends. We left at 7pm and I did not take my makeup off until nearly 5am. My skin normally gets oily after a few ours but this kept my skin looking great all night, even in the hot, humid weather in South Carolina. We were also dancing for a good bit of the night. I will definitely be purchasing the larger bottle for my professional kit. Another great product by Urban Decay!! Highly recommend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment